biolarsicon Admin replied

11 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

The Big Bus Movie In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c The ultimate disaster film parody. A nuclear powered bus is going Non-stop from New York to Denver and is plagued by disasters due to the machinations of a mysterious group allied with the Oil lobby. When the driver is injured a washed up, down on his luck, but used to be great type, who as it happens, used to be engaged to the inventor's daughter is brought in to drive the giant bus which includes a one lane swimming pool and a one lane bowling alley.
Wow, "The Big Bus" is so funny! I remember I wanted to see this when it came out when I was a kid but it didn't work out. It took many years before I was able to watch this in one viewing. It's great. A great '70s comedy,. A great comedy "period". It's played perfectly. It's played straight but not too straight, kind of. The balance everybody achieved is incredible. The great Joe Bologna is excellent. The rest of the cast is almost as good. It came out four years before "Airplane" but right in the middle of Mel Brooks' films. I need to watch it more often.
OK 10/10 because I grew up with this movie. I also went through a phase where I was totally obsessed with the Big Bus itself. I turned my bed into one using sheets and other things. I also drew lots of pictures of it but at the time my drawings were so much better then the one in the movie..well so I thought. I still laugh the movie even now. I would love to hear from anyone that knows what happened to the actual shell / props of the bus. I have a feeling like most things, they have been scrapped, bummer! I own a copy on VHS that we taped from the TV years ago. It's totally 80's because it has all the old commercials on it (Australian ones mind you). Funny stuff!

The Lost World: Jurassic Park hd mp4 downloadRaven full movie hd 720p free downloadUntitled Marvel Project dubbed hindi movie free download torrentHey Bro full movie hd 1080pCyborg 009 movie download in mp4Episode 4.28 in hindi free downloadEpisode 4.30 full movie hd 1080p download14 Bis movie in hindi free downloadMy Lucky Stars movie in hindi free downloadNumber One with a Bullet full movie in hindi free download mp4
Please log in to post a reply.